Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
3/23/2008
For Jenny, The Bloggess
Jenny,

Sweetie, I love you to death, you know that, right? You're such a talented writer, but you're also "funny as shit" (said in a British accent). If I can't read your blog for a few days I go into withdrawal.

You're funny as shit in person too. And so damn adorable I want to hate you, but I can't. Because you're too damn nice. Plus, you're one of the most supportive bloggers I know. I feel blessed to have been Bloggessed on a fairly regular basis for the last year and a half.

But, sweetie, please forgive me. I know you've just had your wisdom teeth removed, two of them because you're a freak of nature lucky. I know you're high and insensible right now. But when I saw a certain item in the room full of crap waiting room at Cracker Barrel yesterday, I couldn't resist. I bought it for my son.

It's a bath toy, battery operated, and it shoots around the bathtub making bubbles and entertaining the kiddos.

Or, scaring the hell out of them:











Is this thing on?


Ewww. What is this thing again? Are you sure it's a bath toy for kids, Mommy?
It looks like it came in a plain brown wrapper.


Mommy. You know Jenny's going to be really pissed.




Forgive me?

Labels: , , , ,



16 Comments:

Blogger flutter said...

*sniffle*

Maybe this is just the wake up call she needs!!! Consider this a squidtervation, Jenny!

Your kids are so so cute LM.

Blogger flutter said...

I can't even make a play on intervention correctly.


Oy.

Blogger Gwen said...

Explain again how you couldn't resist? I'm having trouble understanding that part. :)

Blogger Kyla said...

Hilarious!!!

Holy. Crap.

Is that a bath toy or a sex toy? Because either way it is an ABOMINATION. Also, I'm still really high right now which I can't decide makes this better or worse. Either way it's going to make me take another pain pill.

Blogger Christine said...

i don't get this at all, but i hope jenny's teeth feel better and that the kids like their new, um, bath toy.

Running on empty

Blogger PunditMom said...

Definitely sex toy. Sorry, LM. I'm with Jenny on this one! :O

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my kids would so steal that.

(a) bath toy
(b) jelly (it is that jelly texture, right? they love that)
(c) shoots around

Blogger Jen said...

Oh yeahhhhhh.

Blogger Defiantmuse said...

??? I don't get it? Does Jenny hate squids or something??

Blogger NotSoSage said...

Eep.

We have a dog toy at home that we affectionately refer to as "the butt plug". This (clearly, I hope) started before Mme L was born, but it became so familiar to us that we don't think of it as anything out of the ordinary. And now I'm terrified that she is going to tell one of her teachers one day that our dog has a butt plug.

You may find your own use for that thing if the Hs feel it's too scary. ;)

Very interesting! I just discovered The Bloggess and I love her already!

I am going to go with sex toy! EWWWWWWW

JM asked about you and Hollis yesterday....just starting about the two of you like you just left yesterday!

Blogger Organized Chaos said...

Just stopped by and at the initial look it looks fun, but then turns freaky and then just wrong. Hope whoever ends up using this has fun.

Blogger Biddy said...

aaaaaahahahahaha

this so rocks! and if i had seen it at our cracker barrel, i TOTALLY would have bought it and posted about it and jennys uh love for squids hehee

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

Anonymous Louise Lloyd said...

You should try some Huge Dildo Sex with the Titanmen Intimidator

kisses,

Louise
xoxoxo

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer