Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
3/06/2008
Shutter Sisters - The Daily Click
Edited to add: I forgot to mention that I have new photos up on Lawyer Mama Dabbles, including one that is one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken. I'm not exactly sure why I love the photo so much, but it tugs at my heart strings so. See if you can figure out which one it is.

I'm so friggin excited I could pee myself!

The awesomely fabulous Shutter Sisters picked my photo of Hollis's feet for the Daily Click on their photography blog.

Go check it out.

Woot! (Doing the happy dance!)

*******
I have a new review up on Lawyer Mama Review. It's been a busy week over there. This time it's the Gay Uncle's Guide to Parenting by Brett Berk. It's funny. It's informative. It has practical, realistic advice. Where the hell was this book when Hollis turned two????

In a Lawyer Mama first, I'm giving away a copy of the book to one lucky commenter. Comment by 3/14 and you'll be entered to win!

(I must love this book because I'm doing a give away and I don't have my disclaimers and other legal stuff up yet even though I give other people advice on them all the time! Bad Lawyer Mama. Bad.)

*******
Try not to be insanely jealous, but I'll be heading up to D.C. later today for a blogger happy hour at The Continental in Rosslyn. If you're a D.C. blogger, or even just a D.C. stalker, we'll be there at 7 pm. Just look for the group of loud people, the big black man, and possibly me dancing on a table waving a martini. You can't miss us!

Labels:



12 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

i love that photo, it's amazing. congratulations!

Blogger Nancy said...

Adorable! Congrats on the click =)

If I were close to DC, I'd join you on a table waving martini's! We'll have to do that in San Fran, lol

Blogger Pendullum said...

Love, love love the photo...
Have a great time in The Continental...
Looking forward to reading ALL about it!

Blogger Kyla said...

Ooooh! I love that photo. It was wise of them to pick it up.

Blogger flutter said...

That rules!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you darlin'. I'm glad you are getting so much pleasure out of your photography.

You just be sure to keep your mitts off the big black man. He's mine. I'll fight you for him.

You can tell him I said that. LOL.

Blogger Stimey said...

Congratulations! That photo IS amazing. Have fun tonight! Wish I could be there. Enjoy those martinis and table dancing!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture is great! You deserve to be recognized. I have been stalking your Dabbles site for a while -and commenting ocassionally.

Blogger Christine said...

i love those little feet--congrats!

Running on empty

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! 'Twas lovely to meet you last night ^_^

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

CONGRATS on the recognition of your talent!!

Blogger ExPatSW said...

I love the picture and can't believe how big he's getting! Seems like forever since I've seen y'all!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer