Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
3/19/2008
Iraq: Five Years Later
I'm over at MOMocrats today spouting off about the Iraq war today. Actually, all of the MOMocrats are. Check it out.

I was also spouting off about Mommy guilt yesterday at D.C. Metro Moms Blog. Something I know nothing about. {/sarcasm} Actually, all of the D.C. Metro Moms were. Check it out.

I'm also spouting off at Lawyer Mama Dabbles about my discovery and love of color and such. Check it out. I like that photo essay so much, I may post it over here.

And you thought I'd just been slacking lately!

Yes, my readers, comments, and Technorati rating are starting to approach zero, but that's just because I don't have time to comment on all of your lovely blogs. I've been doing the "drive by" a lot lately and I apologize. I'm not doing a very good job of holding up my end of the conversation. But I'm trying.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Girlplustwo said...

dude, i read all your stuff, i'm just not always commenting b/c well, i know you know and we are cool. xo

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Blogger Gwen said...

Still love ya, S!

Blogger Pendullum said...

Life gets busy...
We're still here...
And I am just as guilty...
But you know, you know you have a place in my heart...
Comment or not...

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer