Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
12/14/2007
Cutest Reindeer Ever
I'm off to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania for the weekend visiting friends. Hollis wants it to snow so badly while we're up there, Mother Nature better make it happen! While I'm gone, I'll be regaling you with cuteness. I spent Thursday morning at Hollis's pre-school Christmas party and then we had a Mommy and Hollis afternoon. Of course, I took 5000 photos, but I'll only make you suffer through 10 or so over the weekend!

I give you the cutest reindeer ever:





That's Hollis with the football on the back of his red and blue sweater.

********************
Look what Emily nominated me for!

My site was nominated for Best Geek Blog!

And apparently this nomination from Queen of the Mayhem from last year carried forward:

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Go vote for me. Please???

Labels: , , ,



6 Comments:

Blogger flutter said...

Oh but he REALLY is the cutest....

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Yep, it's official. He's the cutest reindeer ever.

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

SO CUTE, yes indeed!!

Enjoy Harrisburg. There are some pretty cool people there. And I hope it snows.

Of course I'll vote for you.

Julie
Using My Words

Blogger PunditMom said...

Oh no! Not more nominations! I can't stand the pressure!

Blogger Doodaddy said...

Mine's started singing those little extra words that some people stick after the lines ("...in any reindeer games LIKE HOOF BALL!").

Too, too cute.

Blogger Mad said...

Don't you mean most petulant reindeer ever? He's totally gonna be too cool for a red nose this time next year.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer