Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
12/04/2007
HP Photosmart Compact Photo Printer
I take far too many pictures. I've taken more than 5000 photos since Hollis was born a little over 3 years ago. That averages out to about 4-5 every day for his entire life.

That's the wonder of digital photography. You can take a million photos and just print out the best ones instead of just praying that at least 1 photo on your roll of film came out all right.

But if you're anything like me you no longer have time to print out those "best" photos. I'm a scrapbooker. So for the first 9 months of Hollis's life I diligently printed out photos and created original scrapbook pages for each milestone in his infanthood. But when Hollis was about 9 months old, I really entered the throes of my second pregnancy and the paper scrapbook fell by the wayside. Hollis's scrap book stops at 9 months and Holden's never really got started.

Read More....

**************
The brand new New York City Moms Blog has officially launched! Go check out all the great writers.

Labels: , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger blooming desertpea said...

I'm a total scrap book nerd! But I totally agree with you - digital photography is great as you can take as many pics as you like but it takes so much more time to choose and edit and print (uff) that I am a year behind - ALL the time ...

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer