Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
12/06/2007
3-2-1- Blast Off!
I love the Discovery Channel Store. They always have the coolest toys, for grown ups and children. In fact, my husband has a robot and a remote control helicopter from the store sitting in our sun room right now. We've both been eying the talking globe for some time, trying to figure out just how old the boys need to be before we can justify buying it for ourselves the kids.

So when PBN gave me the opportunity to review one the Discovery Store's latest pre-school toys, I was thrilled! Discovery Store didn't disappoint me. Paz's Lift-Off Rocket is pretty cool. Read More....

**************
The DC Metro Moms are discussing breastfeeding and boobs today. Pop on over and check out the discussion.

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer