Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
12/02/2007
Twenty-Five Days to Make a Difference
A little girl named Laura has a plan for the holiday. It's called Twenty Five Days to Make a Difference. Go read about Laura's project and then I dare you not to be inspired to follow in her footsteps.

Go on. Read it.

I'll wait.

***************
I saw this at PT Law Mom's and couldn't resist.



take the WHAT INTENTIONAL TORT ARE YOU test.

and go to mewing.net. because law school made laura do this.


***************
We are now entering Day 562 of Wil Wheaton Watch. Well, OK, it's only Day 15. But still, does he not check Technorati? Does Wil not know that I've linked to him about ninety bazillion times in the last 2 weeks?

To remedy the situation I've come up with a brilliant plan that will take a few days to implement. I'm reading his new book. I will then review it! The problem? I'm in the middle of reading Pride and Prejudice. And, yeah, I've already read it about 35 times (not an exaggeration) but I can't just leave Lizzy and Mr. Darcy hanging while Lydia is off God knows where with that rake, Wickham.

Somehow I'm thinking that Wil won't be all that sympathetic to my literature conundrum....

Labels:



9 Comments:

Blogger flutter said...

I love that project.

Blogger S said...

c'mon, wil, what's UP?

Blogger QT said...

I love the project.

I also took the quiz and I am assault - I cause a reasonalbe apprehension of imminent harmful or offensive contact. I am all style and no substance - or so sayeth the quiz.

Blogger Michele said...

I actually went to Wil's site and was going to leave a comment but mine would have been the only "comment on Lawyer Mamma's blog already" one and I had to stand out in a crowd : ) Maybe I'll be more brave this week.

Blogger PunditMom said...

I always loved the word "tort." Tort. Too much fun to say. And, BTW, if I was an intentional tort, I'd be "trespassing!" Watch out!

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

So you're a passive-aggressive tort intend on confining Wil Wheaton? ;)

All right you!

Julie
Using My Words

Blogger Angela said...

Huh. Okay, so all of you people have to figure out a way for Laura to somehow make a philanthropy out of the Will Wheaton Watch. Then she can blog about it. Seriously. You are all smart people..you need to figure this out for me.

Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

Well, I could agree to donate to the charity of Laura's choice if Will comments on my blog. I can't think of anything more creative off the top of my head.

Blogger Julie @ Letter9 said...

I am trespass to chattels. Better keep your chattels protected.

Huh-huh. Chattels.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer