Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
10/23/2006
1-800-How's My Parenting?
I just heard about these tags you can buy for your stroller so the public can keep tabs on your nanny for you! For $50 howsmynanny.com will provide you with a small license plate with a unique identifying number and the website. To report an "incident" you just go to the website and report.

I don't have a nanny, but I'm tempted to get one just to see what kind of junk T feeds Hollis when I'm not around!

(Totally, kidding, T!)

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I don't think I would get one of those plates for myself I would be too frightened that someone would turn me in!

Blogger ExPatSW said...

I see such appalling behaviour when I'm on the bus in the evenings. As a child protection social worker, I often have holes in my tongue by the time I reach home! But, if I had a number to call and report things....Hmmmm....

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer