2. On weekend mornings I make T take the kids so I can sleep a little longer. (Thanks, T.)
3. Hollis eats Goldfish crackers on the way to daycare every morning. His babysitter feeds him breakfast.
5. I have been known to take a day off from work, drop the kids at daycare, and go home and sleep. (Sleep is a big thing with me.)
6. I spend far too much on shoes and purses. (Sorry, T.)
7. Before I had them, I swore my kids would never eat sugar. See Exhibit A:
8. I never cook dinner anymore. (Sorry, T.)
9. Before leaving the house in the morning, I have noticed that one of my children has a dirty diaper, ignored it, taken them to daycare & said "So sorry, M, one of the H's pooped in the car." (Sorry, M.)
10. I hate the Wiggles. Well, except for Captain Feathersword. I have a secret Mom crush on him. There's something about that eye patch....
11. I love my children so much, when I look at them it sometimes hurts to breathe.
Labels: Mama Drama