Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
11/10/2007
These Are a Few of My Favorite Shoes
For some reason that title makes me start singing "Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music.

Now, if you're a shoe-a-holic like me, you'll love this post. If you're not, I'm sorry. I'm not sorry that you're suffering through my post, but sorry that you have never discovered the unwavering love of that perfect, amazingly beautiful pair of shoes.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite shoes, as seen by me. Please forgive my nasty seriously-in-need-of-a-pedicure toes and the spots on my mirror. It's a hazard of living with people who are 3 feet tall and like to touch things.


I bought these Anne Klein red, patent shoes with a kitten heel for my 34th birthday. I even blogged about it. They look great with jeans and are super comfortable. I can wear them anywhere that doesn't involve dirt.



These BCBG silver and black, peep toe pumps are my favorite evening shoes. I feel super sexy in them and the 3 1/2 inch heels make my legs look amazing. (If I can say that about myself.)



These are my favorite daily staple. These black, Anne Klein, sling black pumps go with everything and are quite comfortable. The heels are a modest 2" so I wear them to court or lunchtime shopping excursions on a regular basis. I've had them re-heeled 3 times. I will keep wearing them until they fall apart.



I got these red Via Spiga pumps for a song at Nordstrom Rack in early fall. Red is my favorite color, so I wear them a lot. They have a 3 inch heel, so they aren't great for court or lots of walking, but they're perfect for the office.



These black, Nina, peep toe satin pumps are surprisingly comfortable. I can wear them with dressy outfits and to the office. I get compliments on these shoes more than any other pair I own.



I picked up these red, suede sling back pumps at Payless last Spring for $14. That's right. Fourteen dollars. I wore them all Summer and they're still holding up great.

Because I'm a total b*tch. I've made this a meme. Queen of Mayhem, Sonia, Pundit Mom, Bub & Pie, and Sarcasta-Mom, consider yourselves tagged! Show me at least 2 pairs of your favorite shoes, even if you're not a shoe person.

Labels: , ,



27 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine said...

Ugh....that is a hard meme!!!!

And, uh, my calves aren't as nice as yours....totally not fair in any regard.

Meanie.

Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

You don't have to have your feet in them!

Blogger DarkWing said...

I don't see how people wear heels.(they look great though) now sneakers, ahhh. comfy.

Blogger Suz said...

I love the peep toe, but made the mistake of trying on a pair of the Col.e Ha.an shoes with the Ni.ke technology. Amazing. I'm in love, although I fear it might be somewhat of a star-crossed romance given the price tage.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your feet look awesome! Love the shoes. I only have TWO pairs of shoes! Well, work shoes at least. I have one pair of black sandals, one white and one blue. One black daily pair and one pair of black pumps. That is IT! I wish I had cute shoes like yours but I have a very hard-to-find shoe size, which means spending a heck of a lot on a staple pair versus finding great sales on a variety. Boo hiss! I want to be sassy, too!

Blogger PunditMom said...

You're an evil shoe goddess! But you are going to be SOOO sorry when I post MY shoe pics! ;)

Hmmm ... shoe shopping anyone??

Blogger Nancy said...

Love the red Via Spiga ... I wish I could wear red ... I can't pull it off without looking like a 2 bit hooker.

Blogger Girlplustwo said...

you have sexy feet, sister. and those first red patents are money.

Blogger N. said...

I love the Anne Kleins. Though I'm incapable of even wearing a one inch heel.

You have sexy legs.

Great idea for a meme. *HINT HINT*

OOHHH....I LOVE shoes! I am completely jealous of those you showed! I like them all! Of course...I am at a disadvantage! My size tens don't look nearly as cute....but I will do it...for you!

Blogger Unknown said...

You totally smash the peep-toe thing. Haven't ever dared try that myself, but you make it look so delicious, I might have to try.

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

Those shoes are hot! And yes, you can say they make you look hot, or that you feel hot in them!

Julie
Using My Words

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I covet those red shoes of yours...all of them! LOL.

Glad you didn't tag me...It would be a tad embarassing to post pics of my sneakers and my shitkickers (cowboy boots.) Pretty much the only shoes I wear these days...

And can I just take a minute to whistle at your gams?

Yowzer, hawt momma!

Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

Red shoes...my absolute favorite.

And your legs, yes, you can say that about them, and so will I: killer.

Blogger Violet said...

I am also a shoe lover, and I am totally jealous at the shoes you can wear!! I've got horrible problems with my feet and can't wear most of the shoes I fall in love with.
Great shoes!

Blogger Amie Adams said...

Girl!! I knew there was a reason I loved you--you know besides you're brilliant brain and fabulous sense of humor.

I love those red patent ones, but alas my toes don't peep. It's very sad. I puffy heart peep toes and I can't wear them. *sigh*

Blogger Amie Adams said...

or "your" brilliant brain...

Ugh!

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

So, um, what size are you again? I need to know before I raid your house and steal your shoes.

BTW, nice gams.

Blogger Keeping It Real said...

I love shoes. My 4-inch heels make me 6 feet tall and I feel like a diva. Unfortunately, I can't afford the brands I really like.

Blogger the mystic said...

It looks like you just have good legs -- it's not the shoes!

Blogger Sarcasta-Mom said...

I'll get on this meme right away. Shoes away!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love every one of those shoes! I need to break out more, you make me jealous. 90% of my shoes are black!

Blogger Tere said...

I'm a total shoe whore, and those are FINE shoes!

Blogger Amy W said...

Dude, those shoes rock!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post and the shoes!

Blogger Christine said...

man, i wish i had more occasion to wear shoe like those.

sigh.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow all these shoes are soo beautiful

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer