Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
9/11/2007
Oops! I'm Pimpin' Again.
If you'll pardon the Britney Spears reference in the title, I had to share some more photos from Sonia's fabulous Sunshine Designs. I ordered shirts for football season for me and the boys and they turned out wonderfully.

If you're new to my blog, you may not know that I am a rabid Hurricanes fan. Hubby is a Nebraska fan. It's hard to find common ground. But since I'm the parent who buys the clothes, what team allegiance do you think the boys will be sporting this Fall? Yep. Suck it, T!

My shirt is a super-cute pink jersey style tee with "It's a 'Canes Thing" on it it green Swarvoski crystals. The shirts for the boys are hunter green with orange crystals that say "Hurricane Holden" and "Hurricane Hollis." Holden was the inspiration, because I've been calling him Hurricane Holden since he first became mobile. Because, well, he's Holden. He is a force of nature, that's for sure!

So enjoy our attempts at a group photo session. Click on the pictures for close-ups:

Hey! I said we were wearing football shirts not playing football!


"We're taking Mommy down!"


"We've got her!"


"Isn't anyone going to call these boys for holding????"


Here we finally have a glimpse of a shirt as Hurricane Holden drops back for a pass.


Hurricane Hollis sports a cheesy grin.

I just love having little boys!

Go check out Sonia's site or email her at sonia at sunshinedesigns dot biz. You know you want one!

Labels: , , ,



18 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Can we talk about how shiny and nice your hair is looking?

It must be all that conditioner in swim cap action.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun! I know all about team rivalry between spouses. I'm a Red Sox fan and my husband is a Yankees fan. This weekend the two teams are playing in Boston. It's gonna be tense in the casa Porricelli!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

Sports shirts, in any form, (Ok, minus any Yankee and Duke supporting clothing) is a good thing.

And on you? That pink? And that smile?

Huh. Lawyer Mama is also Hot Sports Mama.

Go team.

Blogger Ally said...

Not to get too sidetracked with your hair, but I have to agree with OTJ that it looks shiny, healthy, and good! And I like the pink shirt, too.

Blogger Devra said...

I wonder if Sonia could make a shirt with a menorah on it? I'd buy it. If I got it for the kids, it would have to be in Denver Broncos colors, but they would love it too!

Blogger flutter said...

you guys are so cute

Blogger Amie Adams said...

I love having boys too!!

And damn they are cuties. Just like their mom.

Blogger Julie @ Letter9 said...

Great pics! Your boys are adorable -- I love the last pic where you're all on the ground.

Blogger Suz said...

I'm loving having boys more and more. They've had Red Sox apparel (not all of it my doing) since they were born!

Blogger Jen said...

Pink and green? That is too adorable! Will check out her site...thanks.

Blogger Cristina said...

Oh my goodness, could your boys be any cuter?

I don't think so.

Blogger Virtualsprite said...

So cute! And so much fun.

Blogger Sarcasta-Mom said...

Your pics are always great. I suppose it helps to have such adorable boys :)

I'm going to have to look into these shirts after all of your rave reviews.....

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

You are looking hot...and cute, and the boys are looking cute, and hurricane-ish.

:)

Julie
Using My Words

Blogger CPA Mom said...

Love those shirts and the people in them! If I had the money, we'd get them too. Maybe next year. Sonia is the cats ass.

Blogger Gwen said...

Did you cut your hair? It looks fab.

We better not talk about football during the fall, b/c I'm married to a Notre Dame grad--and they put something in the water there, for sure. I, myself, even love ND. ND is the best. Go Irish, yes, Go. (do you feel the Stepford Wives monotone? :))

Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

Ooh, everyone keep complimenting my hair! I love it! Seriously, it looks shiny because it was evening & I brushed it out (instead of leaving it the usual curly rat's nest). Plus, it's amazing what you can do with photoshop.

And yes, Gwen, I did cut my hair. Thank you! I can hear the enthusiasm for the Fighting Irish from here.

Blogger Amy said...

YOU are too, too cute. And I am totally getting The Poo a shirt with her fave team on it: The Buffalo Bills.

Go Bills!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer