Oh, and all of you who were there? I'm happy to host a party down here too. It's warm, we're near a beach, and I have a pool. Just please, please bring your suits. I shudder to think what this crew might do with too much alcohol and private access to water.
I have pictures for you. If you want to see my whole Flicker Set, click HERE.
I'll hit the highlights.
- Mama Loves' office has an insanely nice view and it's huge. If I'm ever homeless, I'm just going to move in there.
- I'm going to kidnap Kris from I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Wino. She's so friggin hilarious, I need her to amuse me 24 hours a day. She can even bring her cats. Minus the worms.
- I only had 1 martini. Gunfighter tried to order me another one. Thank God he doesn't know me better or he might have succeeded. As it was I was already dragging my ass around all day today. Um, yeah, I had
a fewmany beers too.
- Amie & Kris let me feel them up. We need to do our own Hot & Bothered video.
- Fried pickles are surprisingly tasty.
- Mama Loves let us sign her cast with glitter pens! What else would you expect from a drag queen?
- The people with kids outlasted all the young, childless people. In the end it was just me, Not Exactly A Princess, Gunfighter & Mama Loves frantically driving to Silver Diner for breakfast food.
- You know how in college you'd end up at IHOP at 2 am after the bars closed? Well, you know you're old when you're getting pancakes at 11pm and you look and sound like death.
- My throat still hurts from screaming in the bar.
- I'm too old for this shit.
- We had a great time.
- I can't wait to do it again!