Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
9/02/2007
Let's Talk About Sex

Sex. Even the word in the wrong context can sometimes make us blush. But add in a dash of politics and a smidgen of homophobia and we can't shut up about it.

I must admit I laughed when I heard about Republican Senator Larry Craig's little brush with the law. A little schadenfreude may be evil, but it's deliciously evil when a Senator who voted in favor of the Defense of Marriage Act is arrested in a crackdown on homosexual activity in a Minneapolis airport men's room. My first thought was "another one bites the dust," complete with a Queen soundtrack. Read More....

Labels: , ,



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little ironic isn't it!? Makes me laugh every time.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean this to be funny -- but shouldn't we be happy he's finally out of the closet?

I mean, regardless of the fact that he swore he's not gay. What's the big deal? He should come out and be proud! Just like Jim McGreevey!

;)

Blogger N. said...

It's gotten to the point now that I just assume any politician who is vehemently anti-gay marriage is a closet homosexual.

And Craig's whole "I just have a really wide stance when using the toilet" - worst defense EVER.

Blogger QT said...

Yeah - wide stance on the pot defense is SO not going to work.

I have asked several straight dudes what they would do if someone else's foot crept under the stall and touched theirs - there is NO LEEWAY on bathroom touching in the straight male world.

He should just come out of the closet now -

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, it's pitiful enough when a MARRIED man can't be honest with himself and his wife. When he crosses the line into impacting federal law with his behavior, I am completely disgusted.

Wonder if the high number of Republican gay men coming out recently will help to make the bigots realize that this is neither a choice nor a lifestyle, but REALITY.

Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

I guess you haven't heard?

He isn't gay.

He was pretending to be gay to help the poor lost souls he found there.

Wow. I guess it's true, no good deed goes unpunished.

Huh. Maybe after the 1,000,000,000,000,000 time I write that I'll be able to do it without laughing hysterically.

Karma, my good friend, I do love thee.

Blogger Syd said...

I hope Trent Lott is next (and I live in Mississippi). Helmet haired bastard.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer