Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
1/28/2007
Share the Love Awards
Heather over at One Woman's World, has the Second Annual Share the Love Blog Award nominations going on right now. She's accepting nominations until January 31, 2007, so if you have anyone you'd like to give some props to, head on over and nominate them.

Trust me, I wanted to nominate more but I am far too slow to manage to collect all those URL's in the 15 minute time I have alotted to blog while T gives H&H a bath. In fact, I've already thought of at least 3 additional bloggers I must go nominate. So here are my current nominations:

1. Best Humor: A Little Pregnant
2. Happiest Blog: Chicky Chicky Baby
3. Best Writing: Bub and Pie
4. Best Site Design: OK, I was too lame to nominate anyone for this category.
5. Most Inspiring: Rachel Emma
6. Blogger You'd Most Like To Meet: Pundit Mom
7. Most Thought-Provoking: Angry Pregnant Lawyer
8. Woman Power! -- Best Representative of Women: Pundit Mom
9. Best Commenter: Bub and Pie
10. Blog(s) You'll Never Stop Reading: (I refused to pick just one. In fact, I need to add more.)
Pundit Mom
Crank Mama
Bub and Pie
Chicky Chicky Baby

Labels:



7 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Isn't Pundit Mom totally near you? You could totally have coffee with her.

Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

She's about 3 1/2 hours away. But totally doable someday!

Blogger Bea said...

Wow, thanks! When I saw the list of categories I thought that it would be really meaningful to be voted Best Commenter...except now I feel all nervous, like each comment is an audition or something.

Blogger PunditMom said...

LM, Thanks SO much! I can't believe you nominated me! And, yes, we should definitely get together for coffee -- maybe a meeting place in the middle?

I also nominated some people for those awards. I never thought of listing my own nominations....good idea!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I can completely relate to your worry about clients and the like.....However, from what I see here, it is little more than an intelligent, articulate woman giving her insights and opinions about life! Great blog! I will be back!

By the way, I am SO jealous of all these bloggers getting together in real life! If any of you find yourself in the DEEP south...let me know! I am feeling OH SO LONELY! :)

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

It was you? Thanks!

And now I have that Partridge Family song in my head,

"hello world, here's a song that we're singing. C'mon get happy!"

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer