Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
1/24/2007
The White Elephant in the Room
I'm actually not going to talk about the State of the Union address. Not. going. to. say. a. word.

Did you hear that? I swear I just heard a giant sigh of relief from T. Several of his very nice but very Republican friends know about my blog now so I'm sure he's happy to avoid the inevitable conversation about his Communist wife or comments from his friend JC (doesn't stand for Jesus Christ) about how I should move to Canuckistan. (J's term, not mine!)

So, instead of discussing the big white elephant in the room, I give you my adorable 12 month old:


Labels: ,



6 Comments:

Blogger PunditMom said...
Blogger Gunfighter said...

That boy needs a rugby ball.

Blogger Pendullum said...

How cute is that!!!
TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Blogger Pendullum said...

Ahhh....
I am so sorry to say this....
But donot hate me...
I tagged you with a MEME sweet blogger friend of mine... on the tag site of my profile....

Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

Ack! I'll forgive you though, P.

Blogger ExPatSW said...

How adorable!

"Touchdown" today..."Impeach Bush" tomorrow!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer