Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
1/27/2007
Six Strange Things About Me
I've been tagged by Pendullum over at Dribblingwitt??? for a meme. Lucky me. Woo hoo. Can you feel the joy? Actually, this one isn't that bad, so I will forgive her. I'm supposed to tell you six strange things about me. I don't know that I can tell you six strange things about me. I might be able to come up with one strange thing, or maybe two slightly interesting things, or perhaps six boring things about me. To paraphrase the divine Miss Austen, the difficulty may be in limiting me to six boring things at once. So here it goes:

1. I don't eat hamburger. Blech! Anything with ground beef is also out.

2. My parents are distantly related. Yes, I'm from Louisiana but it's not as bad as it sounds. It's a very, very distant relationship. However, they have the same last name with one vowel difference. Confused the hell out of many people who were convinced that my mother had simply forgotten how to spell her own name.

3. My ankles crack like popcorn when I walk up and down stairs.

4. I have an insanely irrational fear of ants. Not just a lone ant, but trails of ants. I feel like they're going to start trailing after me and swarm.

5. I cannot sleep without reading first. It doesn't matter if I'm exhausted, completely drunk, or medicated. I must read.

6. My middle name is spelled incorrectly on my birth certificate. We didn't discover this until we requested a copy from the great state of Louisiana before I went to college. So my middle name (Michelle) is "officially" spelled with one L instead of two.

So there you go. It's probably more like 1 strange thing and 5 mildly interesting things, but it's all I've got for now. It's been a looooong day!

Now who to torture next....? I tag Mrs. Chicky at Chicky Chicky Baby and the dynamic duo over at The Madness of Modern Families. Have fun, ladies!

Cartoon by Hugh MacLeod from Gaping Void.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Doood, haven't I bared my strangeness for all enough yet? I'll see what I can do.

btw, ants? Really? Spiders I can see, but ants?

Blogger Pendullum said...

Hahah...
You rock!!!
Looking forward to reading Mrs. Chicky's!!!
And da Mad Muthas!!!

Blogger ExPatSW said...

Ummm, do ants swarm?

Blogger PunditMom said...

These aren't TOO strange! ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer