Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
1/01/2007
My Little Photographer
You'll have to bear with me through a bunch of Mommy posts, folks. I've just spent the last 10 days with my kids so my brain has turned to partial mush. In the meantime, you can ooh and aah over my children's accomplishments with me.

This is what Hollis has been up to lately. Well, and what I've been up to lately as well. I'm following through with that resolution about keeping the scrapbooks up to date. Hopefully this one will last longer than a month....


Clearly my two year old is destined for artistic genius.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger PunditMom said...

Rachel discovered mine around the same age. I have some really good pics of us at her eye level ... think belts and knees!

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

He is quite the little artist. I wonder if a gallery would have an exhibit of nothing but belt shots?

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer