Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
11/29/2006
I've Been Tagged!
I've been tagged by Pundit Mom! Up until now I was a meme virgin. So here it goes, oh and by the way - CrankMama and Gunfighter, you're tagged!

1. Explain what ended your last relationship? A cheater. There were other things, but we'll just leave it at that.

2. When was the last time you shaved? Yesterday.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Driving the boys to daycare.

4.What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Checking my email.

5. Are you any good at math? I was. Now my math is pretty much limited to stuff added up on a calculator.

6. Your prom night? Scary dress. It was an asymmetric metallic blue short poofy thing. Very 80s. I thought it was so pretty.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Yes, but I'm not sure I want to admit it here. I know you won't hold my ancestor's sins against me though so - Jefferson Davis.

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Yes. Huge law school loans. I paid off the undergrad loans before I started law school.

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Yes. (Of course now I'm admitting that I have a MySpace page.) It's Five For Fighting's The Riddle.

10. Last thing received in the mail? The Discovery Store catalog. Very cool.

11. How many different beverages have you had today? Two - a glass of milk and some tea.

12. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? Of course.

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? I'm not sure. I think it was Styx.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Sometimes.

15. What is out your back door? Which one? I have 3! I'll go with the one I use most often - our screened in porch littered with a tricycle, one of those annoying push toys that makes popping noises, and a milk crate of legos.

16. Any plans for Friday night? Nope.

17. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Yes. I have somewhat curly hair and the ocean air makes it curlier. Of course, living near the ocean I can never straighten my hair anymore but oh well.

18. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? I don't think so.

19. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Yes.

20. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yes.

21. Some things you are excited about? Blogging (I never realized how much I would enjoy it), a scrapbook I just started working on (I will finish this one!), and some legal research I just started. Yes, I'm a nerd.

22. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Orange.

23. Describe your keychain(s)? It is a little Lego woman. When I was 13 my mom gave me a little Lego key chain after a trip to Lego Land in Denmark. When that one broke, a high school friend gave me another. Now, I buy a new one every time one breaks to keep up the tradition. I think I'm on Lego Woman #5. They last a surprisingly long time.

24. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet, my desk drawer at work (for soda) and in my car's center console (for parking).

25. What kind of winter coat do you own? I have a full length taupe dress coat and a green parka with hood but it hardly ever gets cold enough for either of them here.

26. What was the weather like on your graduation day? Sunny for high school. Gray for college. And it rained immediately after my law school graduation, but then it was sunny and clear.

27. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Closed. If we leave it open the cat comes in and meows and whines in the middle of the night.

28. Did you read this far? If you did - TAG! You're it!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger PunditMom said...

Jeffersib Davis! Way cool (and that's coming from a Yankee)!

Thanks for being a good sport!

Blogger PunditMom said...

Oops! It's late ... sorry for the typos!

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Good meme! Usually I find them to be a bit, um, lame. I know, not nice but sometimes they are. This one, however, was really good.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer