Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
2/02/2008
Happy Second Groundhogs Day
I'm still in New Orleans. In fact, the Queen and I will be partying all day today and tomorrow in Baton Rouge. Jealous?

I just wanted to drop in and remind you that it's Groundhogs Day. Since we have our own groundhogs in the backyard, I feel honor bound to observe their day. This is, in fact, the second Groundhogs Day I've shared with all of you. Last year we had two.

Now we have three.

Funny how that works.

Now if they're good white trash like me, there will be a fourth when they reappear this Spring. Anyone want a new pet?

T tells me that it is supposed to be partly cloudy and in the mid-fifties in Southeast Virginia. The groundhogs may come out, but they're probably still hibernating. If they do come out, your guess is as good as mine as to whether a shadow will be seen.

Somehow I don't think T's going to volunteer to sit out there all day and watch.

Don't expect any more posts until I get back!

Labels: , ,



6 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

You are obviously not drinking enough!

But to stay on topic: my daughter is convinced that the word of the groundhog is Truth. Now I've got one more fallacy to try to disabuse her of in time, along with Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy ....

Blogger flutter said...

Raging effin jealous.

Blogger ExPatSW said...

Obviously you have not drunk enough as there were no typos or nonsensical sentences in your post. What's up with that?!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend is shooting a movie there if you want to swing by the set and have a Hollywood experience.

Blogger Lady M said...

That's a cute looking groundhog! Do they do lawn damage or can you just enjoy them as neighbors?

Blogger Michele said...

I have to admit that I don't think I've ever even seen a groundhog in person. I've lived a deprived life : ) Have fun in New Orleans.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer