Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
1/02/2008
Lawyer Mama Dabbles
I've started a new blog. I needed something else to do, what with all the free time I have. Baaaahaaaahaaaa.

Snort.

I crack myself up.

Anywho, I've just purchased my first real SLR camera. I'm super excited to actually figure out what the heck I'm doing with a camera, as opposed to occasionally getting lucky and/or photoshopping the heck out of everything. I'm also starting a photography class in a few weeks.

So, I'm going to document my digital photography education and, of course, the photographs I take. Hopefully, I'll be able to see some evolution in my photography after awhile. And, of course, the new blog will give me someplace to post the 5013 pictures I take every month instead of forcing you to wade through 30 of them a week. I have a hard time choosing just 1 or 2 photos to post.

You hadn't noticed, had you?

The new blog is called Lawyer Mama Dabbles. I have that nifty little button down below - the unobtrusive one with the big sunflower - that will take you there. It's also in my left hand sidebar if you get lost. Unless you're color blind, you can't miss it.



I must also tell y'all how grateful I am for your words of support, comments, and emails over the last few weeks. Please know that I have been reading your blogs, I just haven't been communicating much, through comments or anything else. If I haven't answered your email, please don't take it personally. I can't tell you how much every. single. comment and email meant to me. I'm just overwhelmed right now. I'm sure I'll be back to running my mouth fingers all over the Blogosphere and stalking Wil Wheaton soon enough.

Oh and can anyone tell me when new episodes of Project Runway are starting again? I'm going into withdrawal. During the hiatus, I've been amusing myself at Project Rungay. Have you read the blog? We need to start a write in campaign to get those boys onto Project Runway as guest judges. The Project Rungay boys are fab and bitchy. I want to be them. Except not, you know, male and gay.

Labels: , ,



14 Comments:

Blogger flutter said...

Those boys are hilarious

Blogger Meryl said...

I'm so excited for you! I think getting an SLR was probably one of the best things I did last year--you can just do sooo much more. Looking forward to the new blog!

Blogger PunditMom said...

You're getting to be as bad as me with the blogging habit! ;) And, yes, those Rungay guys are GREAT!

Blogger Suz said...

Never heard of the Rungay blog, but it's great. I wish I knew when Project Runway was coming back. I miss that show.

I love that you got a SLR and look forward to checking in on the blog.

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

It's official. We need a support group for compulsive bloggers. STAT.

Blogger S said...

the idea for the blog sounds great. and you already ARE quite a fine photographer. but my lord, woman, are you superhuman?

Blogger CPA Mom said...

hey there! If you send me the html code for your button, i'll put it up on my sidebar. i can't wait to see your ab-fab photos.

Blogger Mayberry said...

It's on RIGHT NOW -- hope you're watching!

Blogger Girlplustwo said...

i've missed your overachieving self, woman, but am happy to know you've found a creative outlet that moves you.

Blogger ExPatSW said...

I'll check out the new blog first thing! And, FYI, C has a friend on the new Project Runway. Email her for details.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I have always wanted to be male and gay.

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

A new camera! A new blog! Very cool ventures, you.

And...any time.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was on last night, but I think you can watch episodes on bravotv.com.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a new camera! Not fair! A dog literally sat on and crushed mine while I was MAKING A DONATION TO CHARITY FOR CHRISSAKES.Karma kicks my ass every time.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer