Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
10/23/2007
Goat Meets Goat
For Wordless Wednesday. See this post of mine if you need an explanation. Hump Day Hmmm post to come later.

***************
In other events, a dear friend of mine, Not Exactly a Princess, is facing some seriously life changing news right now. To describe my thoughts about what she and her husband are facing would take more words than I have right now. She's relatively new to the blogging world, but one of my best friends. Keep her and her husband in your thoughts, would you?

It seems completely trivial to mention now, but NEaP also has some video up of my Big H with her Pumpkin from this weekend.

Labels: ,



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too adorable!

Blogger Melissa said...

Cute!! I love the "goat meets goat!" Hehehheee!

Happy WW!

Blogger Bernie said...

What a cute shot...

Ours is up as well at burntofferings and more at bernies fotoblog.

Happy WW!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an adorable shot!!

Blogger PunditMom said...

Good photo and I will keep her in my thoughts.

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

FINALLY, someone who understands me!!

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

LOL at the Goat meets Goat.

I'll check in over at your friend's.

Julie
Using My Words

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer