Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
6/10/2007
May Just Posts
The May Just Posts are up over at One Plus Two and Under the Mad Hat. It's Mad and Jen's Six Month Anniversary with the Just Posts, so be sure to check them out if you have a moment. I'm awed by so many blog women every month, but this month Jessica at Oh The Joys really made me sit up and take notice with her post Fly. I have a soft spot for righteously indignant swimmers.

*************************

My latest post is below.

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

so glad to see such a great crowd at the table! Now to read the post you recommended. . .

Blogger flutter said...

I love Jess, wasn't that post awesome?

Blogger NotSoSage said...

Ah yes, "...teach them to FLY!"

Perfect.

Good on you for the nomination. The nominatrix has been nominated.

Blogger Mad said...

Yes, that was a great post.

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Thank you so much for the award. I am truly honored. Thank you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer