Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
10/20/2007
I Gave Birth To A Goat


My Little H will eat anything.

Unless it's supposed to be eaten and is served to him on a plate.

Rocks? Eaten them.

Sand? His digestive tract is well exfoliated.

Grass? Dirt? Small twigs? Money?

Check, check, check, and $0.37.

When my parents were watching the kids he ate the TIVO button off of our remote:

Then, he devoured part of a flashing super ball:


My parents were horrified. See, no one really believes me when I say Holden is a goat until they experience it for themselves.

At our local farmers market, he got a free stress ball shaped like a stalk of broccoli.

Ate it:

See that white part down at the bottom of the stalk? (Click to enlarge.)

As for actual edible things, if it doesn't involve french fries or come from Starbucks, he's not touching it. Read More....

Labels: , ,



14 Comments:

Blogger PunditMom said...

Stomach of iron!

Blogger Ally said...

As the parent of my own goat (named Sylvia) I believe you. I really do.

That broccoli stalk looks very similar to the fake grapes that Sylvia ate.

I feel your pain. Trust me!
My goat.

Blogger Girlplustwo said...

dude rocks.

Blogger Magpie said...

wow. that's all i can say. wow.

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

Wow. That rubber and plastic, eww. Wow. Now, would he eat a stalk of real broccoli?

I think the Y chromosome brings a world of difference. Really.

But wow is he cute.

Julie
Using My Words

Blogger Bon said...

but what a cute little goat, man. erm, baaa?

Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

Little A loves chalk.

And crayons.

And bath water.

And string.

And remotes.

And play-dough.

And did I mention crayons?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wrong to laugh. But still I do.

Having lived through it, I know your pain.

Good news is, the goat will out grow it. Mine did.

Blogger ewe are here said...

Oh dear.

I think I see trips to a&e in your future...

Oh dear.

Blogger Mary Alice said...

Wow. Impressive. My Little Red (at age 15 months) toddled up to me with something in her mouth. I opened my hand and asked her to "spit it out for Mommy" can you imagine what she spit into my hand?

The biggest slug that ever graced the earth. That's what. 12 years later it still makes me shudder.

Blogger Moohaa said...

Wow. I hope he never feels the effects of that broccoli! LOL Too funny.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, him eating coins freaks me out. My youngest's self-comfort technique is to rub things on his lips. So I've some experience with the diaper reveal of digested wax crayons. Red is the scariest.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, at least he's eating broccoli. Think how much better off you are than the moms of children who only eat plastic cookies and plastic soda. Plastic broccoli is a step in the right direction. Seriously.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer