Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
4/01/2007
I'm Going to BlogHer!
Well, it's official. I'm going to BlogHer! (Well, it's been official for a few days now but I'm just getting around to posting it.) I can't say that T understands why I want to go, but he was all for me having some time to myself and I don't even have to earn my trip. Although, to be honest, I think T realizes that he really had no say in the matter anyway!

As a bonus, CPA Mom and I managed to get flights to Chicago together and we'll be rooming with Amy W. at the W Sheraton. I know a few of you are going for sure, but please drop me an email if you'd like to get together. I'm sure we can find a lunch table that will fit everyone.

BlogHer '07 I'm Going


Angela - I still can't seem to post on your blog, but I did read your post. As I've said before, I'm great at hand holding and am impervious to drama. Hang in there, sweetie.

Labels:



10 Comments:

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

That's great! I hope I get a chance to meet you while we're there.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY I'm so glad you're going and you helped convince CPA Mom to go, too! :) Meet ya there!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really want to go again this year, but it doesn't look like I'm going to make it. :-( I'll have to live vicariously through my blog friends that will be there.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how fantastic! do blog lots about it cos i'm terribly envious. pics would be much appreciated too.
i AM about to do your meme - honest. things just got a little bit sticky over on madmuthas - but it's all sorted now. bear with me!
(please!)
xxxx

Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

Nancy & Rivergirlie - I'm sure you won't be able to shut me up about it!

Rivergirlie - I'm having problems posting on Word Press blogs for some reason. I've been fruitlessly commenting away on your blog! Take your time on the meme.

Blogger PunditMom said...

OH! I can't wait to see you there! This is such great news!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't go last year, but here it's great. I'm a mom blogger in the Chicago area, so if you need any advice about what to do when you're in town, definitely contact me. Happy to help. I'll post some tips on my blog closer to the conference of some neat things to do... Exciting!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops, I meant to say "hear." it's still early here and I haven't had my caffeine yet. There's nothing like a spelling error to ruin a first impression :)

Blogger Gunfighter said...

Damn! I wish I could go!

Hahaha!

No, I'm serious.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny you should say that - there are some blogger blogs i can't post on cos they don't give the option for non-blogger posters. i've had to set up another blogger acc - and that doesn't always word. grrrr. we're like romeo and juliet - they won't keep us apart!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer