Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
9/24/2006
It's a Good Thing They're So Darn CUTE!
Does anyone else out there want to kill Laurie Berkner? I swear Hollis made me listen to Victor Vito about 25 times in a row today. I mean, I'd rather listen to her music than some sappy lullaby or to Hollis's usual favorite - any bad 80's music we can find on the radio - but does she have to make the tunes so darn catchy? I will be wandering around internally singing about Victor and Freddie and their beans, rice, rutabaga, collard greens combo for the next week.

Someone kill me now.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

Aaaaaah! I'll see you & I'll raise you...

Susie's got a pig on her head, Susie's got a pig on her head...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like Dan Zanes better than Laurie Berkner - for some reason her voice just gets to me after a while! But yes, anything's better than the Wiggles right now -

Fruit salad, yummy yummy...

Blogger ExPatSW said...

I hummed "It's a Small World After All!" for YEARS! That and the Winnie the Pooh song.....shudders!

Blogger PunditMom said...

What ... we're done with the Wiggles? I'm SOOO behind the curve!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer