Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
10/02/2007
I'm Such A GEEK!
I'm practically running around the house doing cartwheels because our meeting/conference call with Elizabeth Edwards has a write up by Tracy Joan on the Daily Kos website. She mentions the new MOMocrats site too. (Have you checked it out yet? Why the hell not?)

My completely embarrassing story about my kids screaming in the background while I was on the phone with Elizabeth Edwards has been quoted for all the world to see. I'm tickled pink.

I'm such a geek!

****************

On a more serious note, a fellow blogger needs our help. The lovely Jenn from Serving the Queens recently lost a family member in Iraq, Sgt. Matthew Blaskowski.

Jenn has put up a card of sorts, online for Matt's parents, Terry and Cheryl Blaskowski and they'd like to get as many "signatures" as possible before the funeral on Thursday. Please go over and send them your good thoughts. (No anti-war messages will be posted. They don't need that right now.)

Thanks for your help, my bloggy friends.

Labels: , , , ,



22 Comments:

Blogger Amie Adams said...

Oh I geeked it up right along with you. I had to call the hubs right away.

Some of the comments are pissing me off. And you can't comment for 24 hours after you create an account!!!!!!

I got that email from Jenn. I'm on it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's also posted at the John Edwards blog, where you can comment right way...

Although, I must say that I've been pretty geeky all day myself and I've just been writing the post. It was completely awesome to check out everyone's blogs and read the different perspectives on the meeting.

I can't wait to do this again!

Blogger flutter said...

I love you all geeky

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so cool. When did geeky become the new cool?

Blogger Magpie said...

Geeky is so cool.

Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

That's it. I'm changing my banner to read "Geeky is the new cool."

Blogger Amy W said...

Congrats!!

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Geeks are way cool. Especially if they have screaming children.

Blogger ewe are here said...

Geeks have more fun. ;-)

Blogger Jen said...

I am so excited for you! And also heading over to J.E.'s blog...

and if geeky is the new cool? I am the Prom Queen.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you really got quoted in there! Awesome!!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Blogger Suz said...

I subscribed to the MOMocrats site a few days ago. You have every right to be tickled pink as well as every other color in the rainbow!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to check out Momocarts! And I love geeks, being one myself!

Blogger piper said...

when did geeky become uncool? if you're not cool, then I'm not Piper of Love!

Blogger Candace said...

so glad I found your blog! can't wait to dive into the momocrats site and read the edwards interview!
geeky is the new badass!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the story and so glad it got picked up! You have every right to geek out!

That doesn't make you a geek! That is pretty cool!

I left a message for that family on Jenn's site...I thought it was the least I could do!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm squealing over here.

If you're a geek I am too.

Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Geektastic coolness.

And am going off to sign sign sign.

This is really cool!! And the kids in the background is just as cool.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO flattered! You quoted me on your banner!!

Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

You're famous now, babe.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer